Johnson's Head-To-Toe Gentle Baby Wash & Shampoo, Tear-Free, Sulfate-Free & Hypoallergenic Bath Wash for Baby's Sensitive Skin & Hair, pH Balanced, Washes Away 99.9% Of Germs 27.1 fl. oz
- Use Johnson's Head-To-Toe Baby Body Wash and Hair Shampoo to gently care for your baby's sensitive skin. Bath time is a wonderful time to bond with your baby with warm water and the soothing touch of tear-free baby wash & shampoo
- This hypoallergenic baby bath wash is free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, dyes, and harsh fragrances and is gentle enough for your baby's delicate skin & hair and good for the whole family. Johnson's does not test on animals
- Pediatrician-tested and pH-balanced gentle cleanser to maintain baby's natural skin moisture barrier. 9 out of 10 parents would recommend
- No More Tears formula makes this wash & shampoo tear-free and as gentle to your baby's eyes as pure water. The ultra-mild cleanser washes away 99.9% of germs and is perfect for baby's sensitive skin & hair
- Apply baby wash & shampoo during bathtime with warm water using hand or washcloth, gently lather, rinse, and follow with gentle massage using Johnson's Head-To-Toe Baby Lotion
Reddazon may receive an affiliate commission if you make purchases on Amazon.com through this site. Thank you for using these links to support Reddazon.
Johnson & Johnson - Ketotifen
Reddit Posts and Comments
0 posts • 5 mentions • top 3 shown below
18625 points • Theblackholeinbflat
TIFU by impaling myself with a shampoo bottle (NSFW)
English is my first language and I've been using mobile for years so any mistakes I make are because I'm dumb.
I'm giving my sons a bath tonight, they are both toddlers, one and two years of age. They're wild in the bath, so it's always a struggle to get them both clean at the same time.
I was sitting on the floor by the tub, washing their hair. I had the shampoo bottle sitting on the closed toilet seat next to me for ease of access.
I got their hair washed, stood up and brushed myself off. Then went to sit on the toilet seat... With the shampoo bottle still there.
Before I continue, this isn't some normal smoooooth shampoo bottle. This shampoo bottle has a pump that sticks out and sharp edges on the pump head.
So I sat on the shampoo bottle, it tore through my leggings and scraped its way into my lady bits. I screamed like the dramatic bitch I am and jumped up and down while my sons laughed like this was some twisted game.
The bottle came out with blood on it, but before I could check out the damage, a poop landed on me. My youngest had started to relieve himself and my oldest was throwing shit bombs at me like my youngest some some sort of sick pez dispenser. I had to pause my dramatics to deal with... All of that.
So I pull them out and get them dressed, then tend to my injuries. I have a tear between my urethra and vagina as well as on my clitoral hood which will need stitches.
Not as dramatic as some TIFU stories but I'm waiting for a doctor and had nothing better to do than tell my shame. Also, pretty sure no one believes the "I sat on a shampoo bottle" story I've been telling here.
TL;DR not everything is a dildo if you're brave enough.
EDIT: ok ok so many of you have asked to see an example of the bottle. I can't take a picture of the actual antagonist of the story. We threw it out since a pice of the nozzle broke off, but here's the product. Also, the recovery from this is impressively painful. Don't do this
Edit 2: wow! Thank you everyone for the support! This quarantine has been rough for my mental health and some internet strangers brightened my day ten times over.
For anyone else that wants to give gold, I definitely appreciate it, however if you could save the money and donate it to RAINN or another charity of your choice instead, that would be just swell.
I love you all ❤️
1 points • Saltysaks