EZDIY-FAB Multi-Angle Adjustment Vertical Graphics Card Holder Bracket Support,GPU Mount,Video Card VGA Support Kit with Riser Cable
- The adjustable GPU bracket allows end users to show off their GPUs by mounting it vertically, or at an angle between 0 and 45 degrees, on the PSU shroud
- The base bracket is equipped with a strong magnet, which can make the bracket stable on the PSU shroud
- For long or heavier graphics cards, please adjust to an appropriate angle to avoid falling
- The riser cable connects the graphics card to the PCIe slot of the motherboard, a flexible ribbon cable with a length of 200 mm.Only support PCIE3.0
- Before buying, please confirm whether there is enough space inside the chassis to install
Reddazon may receive an affiliate commission if you make purchases on Amazon.com through this site. Thank you for using these links to support Reddazon.
Reddit Posts and Comments
0 posts • 20 mentions • top 16 shown below
40 points • charlie_napkins
Thanks man! Here’s the mount..
EZDIY-FAB Multi-Angle Adjustment... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086W54JGN?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
6 points • a_scerba
2 points • ZachFred
Not OP but this looks like it https://www.amazon.com/EZDIY-FAB-Multi-Angle-Adjustment-Vertical-Graphics/dp/B086W54JGN
2 points • BlazeTactics
It is this angled GPU mount below ^ https://www.amazon.com/EZDIY-FAB-Multi-Angle-Adjustment-Vertical-Graphics/dp/B086W54JGN?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
1 points • nigelltjee
1 points • steak-please
this is the mounting bracket
1 points • lostinpow
I ended up buying that one, but it was machined incorrectly, so maybe shop around. I had to drill out a new hole basically, kind of ridiculous. Otherwise it works pretty well.
1 points • OP-69
It looks like This
1 points • RMat22
Thank you! Got it from Amazon.
1 points • Canihaveyourmilk
This is what I used: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086W54JGN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_PhsMFbJNGKVDP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
1 points • UnwishedCracker
I actually found this mount that lets u angle it so I'll be getting this and the pcie 4 cable and just replace the cable on there. Again, thanks so much!
1 points • awyeahmuffins
It does not. I tried using this one from Amazon and got major issues and instability with the PCIE cable (possibly because 3.0). So I'm just going to hold off for now and wait for the official mount details they're releasing in January.
1 points • Optimus_Prime_10
1 points • StevoMcVevo
1 points • DaRealCompten
mount it at an angle it looks great and has better airflow.
1 points • wHiTeSoL
I had a similar idea, and I"m willing to share.
- Get this Tilting Bracket (US LINK) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086W54JGN/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_3?smid=A2A4XZZKQVDB4S&psc=1
- Take off the side tilting screws and put the legs back on the opposite sides.
- This should allow you to mount it as shown in the photo, but turned the opposite way
- Then you can tilt it and well, the RTX3080 might actually be upside down.....